17 May 2009

puddles in the park

After all the recent rain, the Ormeau Park has a new leisure facility - outdoor swimming pool....

Ormeau Park

I don't know what it is, but I love photos with reflections, perhaps its best not to psychoanalyse too much!!
There was a glint of sunlight this morning, so I rushed out to the garden. Most of my plants have been donated by other gardeners, or bought from church fetes, or have grown from "pinched" slips and cuttings. The bluebells are all flowering and I have a few different varieties including white and lavender ones.
 

Margaret's White Bluebells



Kym's Lavender Bluebells
 
I must plant some English Bluebells later in the year.
Back on soon with my latest knitting project.
Bye for Now, Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.