8 August 2013

thursday night down town

Tonight the City Hall was illuminated in honour of the World Police and Fire Games, which are being held in Northern Ireland at the moment. The front of the building was illuminated with a flame effect.
 
 
 The dome was transformed into a flashing blue siren with red turrets.
 
 
The photos would have looked more stunning in the dark but unfortunately due to a heavy shower, I had to hurry home. I did take one last photo before I ran for cover.
 

 
Here's hoping for better weather tomorrow, Ali

4 comments:

  1. Trust the rain to spoil it all, it's been an awful evening!
    The City Hall looks great. :)
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, nice photo's. I'd like to have seen the City Hall. I have friend who was a Gamesmaker in London and also at these games and had a great time at both. I liked your plastic bag picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are brilliant as usual. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.