15 February 2014

bellinter house

I was lucky enough to spend a few days down South last week. We stayed at Bellinter house, Navan. It was a home from home - mismatched furniture, a few cobwebs and the odd light bulb needing changing. Sounds as if I'm painting a negative picture but far from it, it was great.  The weather just like home was grim, so a but dark for photos but I thought I would share some of them..........
 
grand entrance
 
nice fireplaces in every room
 
the library
 
wellies to explore the banks of the Boyne, pity the weather hadn't have
 been better
 
the drawing room (I snuck into this photo too)
 
And that was Ballinter house, till next time. It would be a beautiful wedding venue and for the website click here.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Ali.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. It looks a very interesting place Ali!
    Shame about the weather, the Boyne Valley is a very beautiful place in the sunshine!
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect. A little bit lived in and lots of wellies. I love my wellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've sold it to me, Ali! I think I'd just like to go and stay there too after looking at the website and reading your great review. Was the food good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. food was delicious especially the French toast at breakfast.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, it looks just perfect Ali....it's impossible to escape this weather it would seem at the moment!
    Happy Weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.