23 May 2013

ballyhack

I love taking a run over to Ballyhackamore (Belfast). There are a collection of charity shops, which I enjoy a good rummage round. I was really excited when I discovered a new shop there - The Textile Studio.
 


They stock a yarn which I have never seen before, its called Drops and is from Norway. The shop also has some fabric and haberdashery. There are workshops for crocheting and sewing at the moment, for more info see the website, click here. Ill definitely be having quite a few return visits.
Of course I could not resist buying a wee bun from the home bakery across the road to have with my cup of tea.

Bye for now, Ali

2 comments:

  1. OOh exciting! I've heard a lot about Drops recently.
    Your pink cake looks delicious!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ali, There are good patterns on the Drops website, alison

      Delete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.