25 March 2016

happy easter


I had great fun knitting this cute little chap as one of my Easter knits. The pattern is called "Dutch Rabbits" from the Yarnigans and the designer is Rachel Borello Carrol. It's a great pattern, everything including the making up is well explained. Also nice to have a pattern written for dpns. Pattern can be found on Ravelry, click here. I used a strand of Drops Karisma with a strand of Drops Kids Silk and it worked well, making the knitting tight so that stuffing didn't show through.

All that's left to say is have a lovely Easter everyone.
Till next time, Ali

4 comments:

  1. Awe it's so cute Ali, I love it!
    Happy Easter ! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i think he's gorgeous.
    If I could knit I would make one.
    Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! A really cute little bunny and carrot! Hope you had a happy Easter.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have had a HaPpY Easter Ali!
    Love your super bunny! Looks like my childhood pet!
    Hope spring is sprunging with you?!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.