25 June 2011

to bead or not to bead

Yesterday I spent a very enjoyable morning at the Bead Shop in Annahilt. I have signed up for a jewellery course during the summer holidays and wanted to stock up on some supplies. Not only can you choose beads for a vast selection, the girl (I think shes called Lynne) will help you design and make your item of jewellery. I strongly recommend a visit, you will come away with a unique and inexpensive piece of jewellery. Don't be put off by the mundane surroundings of the Business Centre where the shop is located - inside it's a completely different world. They is opening another shop in Bessbrook, near Newry in the Richbrook Industrial Estate, come 16th August. I bought a few wee bags of beads to make up in the course, but I'm sure I'll be back to the shop again soon. Bye , ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.